Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4 and 5

Well I wrote how I felt about the 4th of July but not about my day. Instead of trying to do a double post I thought I'd just combined the two since really nothing much happened.


The 4th was pretty much just spent with the family. We went for a little drive, at night we watched fire works on the TV. The highlight of my day was getting the next book in the series I'm reading. It was a good day.


The 5th has been even slower. I guess that is what happens though when you have a week off of school and don't have job. Nothing to do the day seems to drag on. Just spent it around the house really. Didn't really have any exciting thing happen. Just typing in this so I can form the habit. Tomorrow I have class. We will be learning about Excel or at least that's what we are supposed to be learning about. I'll let you know tomorrow if that is what we learned.


Also I really need to start working on my APA paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment