Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Mod down

Well today is the last class of my second Mod. It feels good to be accomplishing this. To finally go back to school and be working on my degree. Now that isn't to say there hasn't been days where I want to throw my hands up and say enough is enough. Heaven knows that this Mod has had enough of those days. But I know when this is all over I'll have the best feeling in the world.


My first two Mod's I only had one class each, this one coming up starting Monday I'll have two. One on campus and one online. The online class has me a little scared but I'm sure I'll do fine. Get my books today and give them a look over the weekend. I'm moving in the right direction. Now to work to get the other things in my life moving in the same direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment