Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st 2011

What to say about today? I mean other then it was very pleasant. Well mostly. Okay it started out pretty bad but it got better.


So I decided I was going to check on my applications I've put in at places today. Of course though since most places don't open tell 10ish I figured 11 would be the best time to go. Out of all the places I went to check I was told either they aren't hiring or the manager would not come talk to me but had associates tell me they are still looking at applications. Finding work is proving much more difficult then I thought it would. But I'll find something eventually. Hopefully it will be sooner then later though.


When I came home my Dad was there. It seems his company is owned by Canadians and as it was a Canadian holiday today they get a four day weekend. Which in turn made for a fun day of just doing random things as a family. We went to the pet store to get the dog some new items. Then we went to the park and just went for a walk and let Dolly run. Chinese food for dinner an then the movie 17 Miracles. Over all just a really good day.


So now I'm sitting here just writing up a quick rundown of the day. There isn't much more to tell about the day. I guess I'll just wrap this up by saying one of the best days I've had in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment