Sunday, July 10, 2011

Change in plan

Originally I thought I'd keep this as sort of an online journal, well that doesn't seem to be happening. I just have a hard time putting into words what happened in the day. Besides my days aren't that interesting really. I do pretty much the same thing each day. But I like having a blog I've discovered. It's fun to just get on here and type what I'm thinking about.


So with that I'm just letting everyone know that this wont be a journal anymore and more of just a catch all of thoughts, poems, quotes, stories and the like that I feel like posting. Facebook is great and I enjoy it a lot but I know it annoys me when someone has like 15 updates in one day. This allows me do post as much as I like about whatever I want to, those who want to read it great and those who don't don't have to.


Now that we have cleared up what this will be now we are all good. There should be more posts too now. Anyway thank you for those of you that read my blog. I hope to make it a lot more interesting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment