Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 2nd 2011

Well I'm actually writing this on the 3rd because time just seemed to get away from me yesterday. By the time I was remembering to do it I was on my way to sleep. So here it is bright and early today.


It was a good day. Woke up and knowing that I said I'd wash the truck that is the first thing I did. Let me tell you though it took a lot more effort then I thought it would. Then again it doesn't help that it was already climbing up in temperature qt 8:30 am. As fast as I was trying to wash it, it would be drying. Never the less I got it done. Dad was going to take the little car to an actual carwash but I told him I'd wash it too. Much easier to wash as it is much smaller.


The only real downside is that there was a very slight breeze and living in a desert there is dirt and sand in the air. Still a lot cleaner then they were before the wash though. But the heat had taken it's toll on me. I was very tired and not wanting to do much more after that.


Watched some more Dr. Who. Got to an episode where I got to see just how powerful and evil he can be and how he tries to hold it at by constantly. Very good episodes, though I had originally thought it would be an off the wall episode. David Tennent is growing on me as the Doctor, Chris Eccleston is still my favorite. And maybe that's because he was my first Doctor.


Also did some more reading from A Clash of Kings. As I near the end of the books 930 pages it still makes me want to pick up the third volume, which is even longer I hear. I guess one of the things I like is that the books don't really have ends. That each one carries into the next and that things aren't neatly tied up at the end.


So that was my day. Nothing to exciting. Just a normal day of living and loving.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carl!
    I like your blog! I'm trying to get back into mine too...it's nice to hear what you're up to! I hope you have a nice rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete